These Mini Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Trifles are no bake and delicious! With layers of no bake peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate whipped cream and sauce, and Reese’s, it’s a peanut butter and chocolate lover’s dream!
This past weekend I spent some time with some girlfriends I’ve known and loved since elementary and high school. They are some of my best friends and we’ve seen each other through thick and thin. I feel like it’s rare to still have such a close group of friends from when we were so young, but I think at this point if one of us tried to “leave the group” it’d be nearly impossible. We just wouldn’t let it happen. 🙂
12 oz (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup (52g) sugar
1/4 cup (36g) brown sugar
2/3 cup (187g) peanut butter
2 1/2 tbsp (37ml) milk
WHIPPED CREAM AND FILLING
1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp (21g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
5 tbsp (37g) powdered sugar
12 oz bag mini reese’s, chopped
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Add peanut butter and milk and mix until well incorporated. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, make the whipped cream. Whip heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
4. To layer the trifles, pipe or spoon an even layer of peanut butter cheesecake into the bottom of each cup.
5. Top the cheesecake with 3-4 chopped Reese’s, then drizzle chocolate sauce over the Reese’s.
6. Pipe or spoon an even layer of whipped cream on top of the chocolate sauce.
7. Repeat with another layer of peanut butter cheesecake, Reese’s and drizzle of chocolate sauce.
8. Finish trifles off with a swirl of whipped cream and a half of a mini Reese’s.