This caramel apple crack recipe was so wonderful , its sweet crispy and best for your tea times !!
CARAMEL APPLE CRACK RECIPE
- 1 8 oz. tube crescent dough
- 1 apple, cored, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. cinnamon sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 c. Caramel
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto parchment. Pinch seams to make one single sheet. Prick all over with a fork. Top with a single layer of brown sugar, doing your best to cover all over.
- Top with apples distributing evenly, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Drizzle caramel on top. Bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing into pieces and serving.
Recipe Adapted : Caramel Apple Crack @ delish