Halo-halo is one of dessert from Philippines. The composition of Halo-Halo is more compleks and varied. Halo-Halo is a Filipino ice drink. Using jackfruit, coconut meat, palm fruit, bananas, ice cream, sweet purple sweet potatoes, nata de coco, sticky rice, corn, sago, and also milk. Hello halo ice is very fresh to drink and very tastes delicious.
Below recipes and how to make Halo-halo.....
- 1 ripe large banana
- 2 ripe mangoes or 1 cup canned ripe mango
- 1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup canned ripe jackfruit
- 1/2 cup sweet corn or chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 cup young shredded coconut, fresh or canned
- 1 cup cooked sweet yams or (ube halaya) glutinous purple yam,Â cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cup shaved ice
- 2 cup milk
- 4 scoops of favorite ice cream
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or rice krispies
- Peel mangoes and slice the meat into 1/2-inch cubes. Discard the seeds.
- Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.
- In each glass place 1/4 of each ingredient, adding layer by layer starting with corn or chick peas, cooked sweet yams, jackfruit, bananas, coconut, and gelatin.
- Top with 1/2 cup shaved ice.
- Pour 1/4 cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.