I’ll be posting some of the other favourites here too occasionally, that way instead of only having the option of snapping a photo of the recipe on your phone, there’s also print or saving it as a pdf, plus there’s pinterest too.
HOW TO MAKE :
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 5 medjool dates, pitted and chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in a bowl of water overnight, then drained and rinsed*
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup, or to taste
- 1 tsp matcha powder, or to taste**
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE :
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add the desiccated coconut to the tray, and bake for 3-4 minutes, or until toasted. Keep on eye on it, as it happens quickly! You can also skip this step and use the coconut as is too.
- Place the coconut along with the rest of the crust ingredients into a high speed blended or food processor. Process until the mixture sticks together. Press into the tart shells.
- Rinse the blender or food processor out and place all the filling ingredients (starting with the wet, as this makes it easier to blend), and process until smooth. Pour into the tart shells and refrigerate until set.
REcipe Source : MATCHA CREAM TARTS WITH CHOCOLATE CRUST @ amylecreations