Dimsum of origin from China is a menu of various dishes served in small size and steamed in bamboo or fried baskets. The bamboo baskets are then stacked on top of a stroller and presented at guests' request at each table.
One of the dimsum menus is this siomay. One of the few most popular menus of dimsum because of its tasty flavor. For choice of meat can use chicken or pork meat.
Recipe Siomay Dimsum :
25 pieces of ready-made siomay skin
300 grams of chicken or pork, milled
150 grams of peeled shrimp, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon finely ground ginger
2 cloves of garlic, fine scar
1 tablespoon chopped, finely sliced
1 tablespoon fish sauce
½ tsp powder powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 egg, just take the white
1 tbsp of sago flour
How to make
1. Mix chicken or pork, shrimp, garlic, ginger, chives and sesame oil. Stir well
2. Add the seasoning of fish sauce, pepper, salt, and sugar. Knead until well blended.
3. Enter the sago flour, knead until all is well blended
4. Take the meat dough approximately 1 tablespoon, put on 1 sheet of dumplings
5. Bake the edges of dumplings with egg white, fold the side of the dumplings neatly
6. Place in steamed and steamed for about 20 minutes until done
Good luck.. !!