The recipe for these eggless blueberry muffins couldn’t be easier. They’re ready in only 25 minutes and all you need for the preparation is one bowl! And they’re so delicious and of course vegan. The perfect little treat! Simple and delicious!!
Making vegan muffins really isn’t more complicated than making regular muffins with eggs. Instead of eggs you can just use flaxseeds, mashed bananas, or apple sauce. They’re all a great, easy, and very cheap egg replacer. My favorite are vegan muffins with banana. SO easy! You can even veganize old muffin recipes this way. Replacing milk is even easier than replacing eggs. Just use plant-based milk alternatives instead such as almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk.
Eggless Blueberry Muffins
The recipe for these eggless blueberry muffins couldn't be easier.
For the eggless blueberry muffins (vegan):
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
For the topping (optional):
- about 6 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the blueberries. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add the blueberries and use a spatula or spoon to gently fold the blueberries into the muffin batter.
- Place baking cups in a muffin pan and divide the mixture evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 360°F. Let the muffins cool down for about half an hour.
- Top with more soy yogurt, lemon zest, and blueberries if you want or just enjoy them by themselves.
Recipe Adapted : Eggless Blueberry Muffins @ veganheaven