This time we present a very famous crab processed, black pepper crab recipe. The savory mixture of crab and spicy bite from black pepper is deliciously eaten with a plate of hot rice. For a very satisfying result, select a fresh crab or if possible still alive. One kilogram of crab usually consists of 2 or 3 tails. If there is no crab, can be replaced crab.
The difficulty that is often encountered in crab processing is when cleaning. You can ask for help crab sellers to clean up when buying. But if you want a fresh crab until the time will be processed, there are tricks that can help you; make sure the crab is tied, then back until the back is down, thrust the knife right on the triangle-shaped part, then split the crab into 2 parts. Clean with dirt flowing water contained in the triangle section. Your crabs are ready to be processed. The second way is to enter the crab alive in hot water, boil for a while, freshly cut to taste.
Black Pepper Crab Recipe
3 tbsp cooking oil
2 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves under white, thinly sliced
10 large red peppers, finely chopped
3 tbsp sugar
2 tablespoons roasted ebi, puree
2 tablespoons black pepper, puree
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tbsp taoco
1 tsp salt
1 kg of crab, boiled, each split into 2 parts
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
How to make
- Heat 3 tbsp cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and bottom of white until fragrant.
- Enter chili, sugar, ebi, black pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, taoco and salt, mix well.
- Enter the crabs and water, stir and cook until boiling.
- Continue to cook while stirring until the spices soak and sauce thickens, lift.
- Move the dish into a serving container, sprinkle onion slices, serve while hot.