Bangin’ Blueberry Lemonade Recipe
- 2 ounce Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- 3 ounce Frostie Blue Cream Soda
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed lemon Juice
- Fresh Ripe Blueberries
- 1/3 tsp of granulated sugar
- lemon peel for garnish
- sprig of fresh mint
- In a cocktail shaker or large glass add Deep Eddy Lemon vodka, Frostie Blue Cream soda, freshly squeezed lemon juice and stir until ingredients are good and mixed.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and topped with blueberries.
- Pour cocktail over the ice and blueberries.
- Dust berries with granulated sugar.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and a fresh sprig of mint.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Recipe Adapted : Bangin’ Blueberry Lemonade! @ myincrediblerecipes